Thursday, November 02, 2006

Greetings from Northern California

I just returned from a speaking engagement at Shasta Bible College in Redding, California. Note the speaker's eye view of today's chapel in the picture! Again it was a real encouragement to see so many young people who are dedicated to the Lord and Christian service and interested in missions. Several talked to me afterward about short term, internship and student exchange possibilities at PIBC.
I have been keeping busy in California visiting family and supporting churches. It's a little cold here but I am enjoying getting to experience the Fall season. I will be here until Saturday and plan to meet PIBC appointee teachers the Plaxtons and Sorenson while I am here. I will head to New Jersey on Saturday. I am enjoying my trip, but looking forward to getting back to Guam.

No comments: