Thursday, December 04, 2008

Last Day of Saipan Visit

I am getting ready to head back to Guam after an enjoyable visit to Saipan. I have been part of the TRACS team reviewing the self-study of Eucon International College as part of their application for accreditation. We have been reviewing every part of their program for the last four days. We stayed up late last night writing our report and then presented it to the Eucon administration this morning. We at PIBC will be undergoing a similar process this coming Spring as we complete the reaffirmation of our accreditation we received in 2004. I will be glad to get back to Guam this afternoon and have a couple days there before I head to Chuuk for some meetings with PIBC and church leaders there. The picture here is of me, our TRACS team, and Eucon board members with Benigno Fitial, the governor of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sir,
Just recently found your blog, I think it's great.Happy Holidays!!

Thanks,

Gandhi Rodas

Dave Owen said...

Hi Gandhi. Wow it has been a long time since we talked - like 20+ years. Send me an email at dowen@guam.net and let's get caught up.