Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

It is a real blessing for both Joyce and I to have fathers that tried to raise us under the leadership of Jesus Christ. We are both thankful for our dads. I included this picture of me and my dad (with family and PIU students) from last year's Voices of Micronesia tour because a lot of what we are and what we do now comes from what we learned as children in our homes. We are also thankful that we have dads that support, encourage and pray for what we do in ministry even though we do it on the other side of the world. Thank you dad. Happy Fathers Day!

We are also blessed to have Mike and family here and we enjoyed our Father's Day together yesterday. I thought I would include a picture of the card Titus made for his dad for Father's Day. (He dictated it to Samantha). I think it is a nice sentiment.

No comments: