Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Trip to Dallas Zoo

Joyce and I are back on Guam and slowly getting back into things SAMSUNGhere. Last night I fell asleep at 5 PM and woke up at 4 AM so my body is not quite back on Guam Standard Time. Nevertheless, we have already be SAMSUNG            involved here in some things that I will post about soon. Getting up at 4 AM does give one some extra quiet time with God and some time to think about things. In the meantime I thought I should make one more post from our time in Texas. We did get one day last week for some good family time at the Dallas Zoo. Here are a few pictures from that day.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Leila liked the carousel and the elephant statues

SAMSUNG

She enjoyed getting up close to the live animals too, such as these penguins

and the leopards and birds

Everyone enjoyed feeding the giraffe

It was a fun day.

No comments: