Friday, December 15, 2017

3rd Follow-Up Visit at Stanford

20171214_155512 (1280x960)

20171214_153955 (960x1280)Joyce and I just returned home from another visit to Stanford yesterday. I got a blood test and had a follow-up visit with my Bone Marrow Transplant doctor. Everything went well. My blood counts are up where they are supposed to be and, so far, I am recovering from the process a little faster than expected. The doctor said that he is “very pleased” with how I am doing. I will have another follow-up visit January 17th and then a PET scan in early March. Please keep me in prayer that I stay cancer-free, which is what we expect. I feel better than I have felt in a long time though I still get tired pretty easily and the edema is still a real annoyance. The really good news is that I can resume a normal diet (just in time for Christmas) and I don’t need to wear the mask any more, except at doctor’s offices. Thank you for praying for us. We appreciate it very much.

No comments: