Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Our First Meeting With Titus Ungilbesul Owen


We are back from Palau after a great week with Michael, Samantha and Titus. I will talk more about the other events of the week later but today, just about Titus. He is, of course, the cutest and best behaved baby in the world. He is growing fast, now over nine pounds. He sleeps a lot and when he is awake he scopes everything out and seems to be looking and thinking everything over. He doesn't seem to cry unless he wants something. We think he looks very much like Michael did as a baby. He is a real wiggler and tries to push on everything with his legs.

Of course, he took to his grandma right away. He was very happy to be with her unless, of course, he was hungry. I had a little bit harder time with him. He wasn't happy with me holding him until the last night we were there. I was just amazed every time I looked at him. Stay tuned for more pictures in the next couple days. I promise some pictures of Michael and Samantha next time. Thanks for your prayers for them and for Titus.

No comments: