Saturday, April 14, 2007

Psalm 128

We have had a bit of a long week this week. I picked up the same cold/flu/bug whatever it is, that Joyce has and was down Thursday and Friday. I was a little bit tempted to complain (I am not as tough as Joyce. She has been sick for a couple weeks without complaint). Then Psalm 128 came up this morning for my devotional reading. It made me realize how really blessed Joyce and I are. We have three kids making productive contributions to the world and we have even been blessed to live long enough to have the joy of being grandparents. We even have another 200 "kids" at PIBC that we are very proud of, in addition to many alumni who are serving the LORD. Though we have many problems and are far from "having it all together" God has really blessed us in our decision to serve Him in Micronesia. We are also blessed by those of you who pray for us and support our ministry. Sometimes it is just good in busy times to take a step back and look at how you are blessed. WOW!

No comments: