Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Fair at Micronesia Mall

I know many of you are wondering where I have been lately. I have been traveling and have been very busy with the first couple weeks of the semester. I will blog about that soon. I thought the easiest way to break my blogging fast would be with some pictures of another outing with Titus and Courage. (I know my mom would approve) We seem to be doing a lot more babysitting than we used to do, but we don't mind too much. Last Friday night we gave Mike and Sam a "date night" and took the kids over to the Fun Fair at the Micronesia Mall. They have some nice rides and it is pretty easy to spend $20 on the grand-kids before you know it. After all these years living on Guam and, often eating at the food court right there, this was the first time I actually walked into the fun fair.
There is a pretty good merry-go-round there.


Courage was not too sure that she wanted to get to close to the velociraptor
There were even a few fast rides there. 
I know I need to increase the shutter speed, but I thought that it made a nice effect
Courage enjoyed driving. She wanted to get on every car-related ride there. I have some more pictures and will post them on Facebook.

No comments: