Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time to Downsize my Car

The last few weeks I have been thinking about getting a smaller car. Most of the time, when I am driving now, I am going SAMSUNG            by myself so there was a lot of empty space in my Optima. With the the price for regular unleaded sitting at $4.67.9 per gallon on Guam, I also wanted something that would get a little better gas mileage. So, a couple weeks ago I decided to sell my Optima and buy a Kia Forte. I got a really good deal from my friends at Triple J (I highly recommend buying a car from Jeff Jones at Triple J. Jeff is on our PIU advisory board and takes very good care of his customers. Jennifer was our sales person and she was very helpful as well) and a very good interest rate so I signed the papers this past week. Titus and Courage picked out the color (I like the 49er red too) and so far I really like the car. I can still fit all 3 grandkids in the back seat too. The car has a 10 year warranty so I figure that when the warranty runs out I can give it to Titus. He will just be getting his driver’s license then. Yikes! 

No comments: