Saturday, February 11, 2017

Another Medical Update

Well the news is “wait some more.” The pathologist would like to scrutinize the biopsy specimens a little more thoroughly and will not have a report out until late this afternoon. This means today’s appointment with the hematologist was cancelled and the next available is a week away. I am at the top of the list for a cancelled appointment. Please pray that God makes a way for a much earlier appointment. Symptoms are increasing which makes life a bit more miserable. Pray for healing and pray that we can maintain a Christ-like attitude through the ordeal. Thank you for your love and prayers.

No comments: