Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guam Campus Graduation

Last night we had our Guam campus graduation. We had 9 bachelor's degree and 4 associates degree grads. The ceremony went well. the speakers were great and the graduates looked wonderful. You can go to the PIBC website at http://pibc.edu and see another report and some pictures. There are also links to some of the other faculty blogs and the story in the Pacific Daily News.

It is always a time of mixed emotions as we are so proud of what our graduates have accomplished, excited about their futures but sorry to see them go. The Chuuk campus graduation will be Saturday and I will be going to Palau for the graduation ceremony of our first BA graduate from the Palau Teaching Facility. Tomorrow morning I will be putting Joyce on the plane for Texas and then I will join her next week in San Diego. Enjoy the pictures of us with the graduates.

2 comments:

bill4HIM said...

wow....Congratulations!to all of you 07ers, we're glad to see more servants of the Lord ready to serve. We pray that God will use you in his work wherever He calls you to.

Shelton Sales said...

My daughter was graduating so I wanted some real cute, but inexpensive, photo graduation announcements, and I found several good sites, Graduation Cards Shop, Cards Shoppe and Announcements-Shoppe. They all have real unique graduation invitations, and you can use my own wordings with lots of sample graduation sayings for me to use. I ordered from Graduation Cards Shop, and the graduation cards were beautiful. I got lots of compliments.