Saturday, May 21, 2011

PIU Faculty-Staff Party

Now that I have a little bit of time I will try to get caught up with some posting of May events at PIU. One of our traditional activities is an end of year party for the PIU faculty and staff. This year we held the event at Lisa Collins' home. It was a pretty laid back affair this year with some good food and lots of fun. The main event was the giving out of  "awards" which were put together by Lisa and Samantha. Instead of getting the "best dressed" which I expected I got the "best dancer" award for the amazing dance moves I threw out there during the PIU Days celebration. Don't worry, except for me, no one was hurt by any of my dance moves. Joyce received the "most encouraging" award.


Mike Owen and May Vigil receive their "best dressed" awards.

Hartmut Scherer earned the Moodle award for  his excellent handling of our distance education web site.

Titus and Samantha look on. We do serious ministry at PIU, and it is not always easy, but it is nice to work with a group of people that enjoy being together and, very importantly, can laugh together.

No comments: