Friday, May 09, 2014

Pre-Graduation Pictures

As I mentionedSAMSUNG            in the previous post, I have a lot of pictures of graduation. Thank you to Billy, Kita and Joyce who took the pictures for me. Any bad pictures are the result of my bad phone camera, not their picture taking expertise. This year’s graduation, for the first time, was at the Top O’ the Mar on Nimitz Hill. It was a good venue for the event and we will probably do it there again. The admin team did a great job with the planning and implementation of the event so all I had to do was show up, deliver my speech, shake a lot of hands and pose for pictures. I like that. Seriously, this ceremony reminds us of what we are all about: preparing young people to take their place in the world as thinking Christians prepared to serve their communities and impact them for Christ.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

We pose for a few pictures as the graduation gowns are put on

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

And a couple more

Jesse “practices” for the graduates’ song

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

And the faculty and board enter the building

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

And then, what everyone is waiting for: the bride, uhh wait – I mean the graduates!

No comments: