Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Meetings in Hawaii

Hello everyone. I am in Hawaii now. I just finished a great meeting with administation members from Hawaii Theological Seminary and Hawaii Bible Institute. I was able to show a Power Point presentation about PIBC and talk about what we are doing. Tomorrow I will meet the President of HITS for breakfast to talk more about partnership possibilities. We will then have a lunch meeting with several other interested people. I am very encouraged by the openness here to partnerships and to hear what God is calling us to do to reach the island people. Sorry, no pictures of the meeting. Our camera is broken and I don't have the school camera. I plan to buy a camera when I get to Dallas on Wednesday. In the meantime here is another picture from our trip last week to Palau. (Sorry it is a little fuzzy).

No comments: