Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend at my Mom and Dad's Place - Oct 30-31

I know I have not posted for a couple days. Sorry about that. I have been running around all the country for the last few days. I didn't have a cable to download my pictures (forgot it in Guam) but was able to borrow one, so now I can get you caught up on what I have been doing the last 10 days or so.


I spent the last weekend of October at my parents' place. It was a good couple days of relaxation and getting caught up on my email. Dad and I got to watch a couple of football and baseball games together and I was able to spend some time with my sister and her family. We had dinner at the house on Friday and went out for Chinese food on Saturday night (pictured).

Early Sunday morning we picked up Steve Stinnette and went to the airport. We spent Sunday flying from Sacramento through Los Angeles to Greensboro North Carolina.

No comments: