Sunday, July 06, 2014

A Little More From Palau

SAMSUNGThe Gospel Days in Palau ended with a huge dinner on Sunday evening. There was also some singing andSAMSUNG            dancing involved. I sent out my professional photographers (Titus and Courage) to take a few pictures of the event. Courage also told me that she needed to help me out with a new Facebook profile picture so we worked on that a little bit too.

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

These are the cakes for the celebration. Along with celebrating the Gospel Days we were celebrating Pastor Hiob and Leah’s 12 wedding anniversary

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The youth and the children’s Sunday school danced for us

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Titus took some pictures of the food before it was served

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Here is a picture of my food for the evening, along with a picture of Titus and Courage looking “tough”

No comments: