Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Palau Trip

Palau (7)Palau (32)Earlier this month, Joyce and I took a trip to Palau. With the typhoon and everything going on I have not had time to publish pictures. I needed to go there for the Deacon’s Conference and to touch base with the Palau Evangelical Church leadership on some issues. I was glad we had some airline miles so Joyce could go with me and spend the weekend in Palau. The meetings went well and it was good to see so many of our friends there. Here are a few pictures…

 

By the way, this was written several days ago, but I was unable to post because of internet problems at home and problems with Blogger. It appears these are solved so I will try to get caught up…

Palau (12)Palau (13)

I made a PIU presentation to the PEC leadership and saw PIU alum Mac Alfonso

Palau (3)Palau (4)

We walked around the Emmaus campus, our home for 4 years in 1984-88

Palau (19)Palau (23)

I got a chance to preach in the Koror Church on Mother’s Day

Palau (20)Palau (22)

The youth choir sang and gave out gifts to the mothers

Palau (17)Palau (18)Palau (26)Palau (28)Palau (29)Palau (30)

We got to meet with many of our friends there

No comments: