Sunday, February 07, 2016

Pohnpei Trip

20160203_135326(1) (2)I spent 4 days in Pohnpei this past week helping get our Distance Education program there set up. I was also able to use our new PIU entry and placement test to test 72 potential new students. I gave the test once at Ohwa Theological College and the next day at New Tokyo Medical College. Both of these schools are our partners. We are offering a short semester at OTC this Spring and will start at NTMC in May with our summer session. I enjoyed the chance to work with our new coordinator there, Wendell Abraham, and with the administration and leaders of our partner schools. I plan to be back in Pohnpei for the on-the-ground sessions of my Old Testament Survey (most of the class is delievered through the internet) toward the end of March. I am looking forward to see our work in Pohnpei grow.

No comments: