Thursday, May 18, 2017

Weekend at Scotts Valley

20170513_175627 (1024x768)Last weekend Joyce and I were able to spend Saturday and Sunday in Scotts Valley, in between appointments at the Stanford Cancer Center. We were able to see several old friends. Joyce saw more than me since she attended Sunday services at Gateway Bible Church. I am still unable to go because of my compromised immune situation and edema. 20170513_140257 (1024x768)We enjoyed spending time with Eric Kvamme and family. Eric and I were able to do a little work on the church’s missionary web page (Right). I also appreciated the church elders coming over Saturday afternoon and praying, visiting and anointing with oil. We had dinner with Jo and Chuck Romaniello Friday night and Janet and Naomi brought over Togo’s for dinner on Saturday (Left). We are hoping to go back later in the summer when I am finished with chemotherapy.

No comments: