Wednesday, February 20, 2013

“Covenant Players” Chapel

SAMSUNG            We are right in the middle of our annual board meeting this week, (I will make some posts about that later) butSAMSUNG            I wanted to post about an interesting chapel this week.  We had the Covenant Players here Monday and Tuesday for a drama workshop and a chapel presentation. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time they have come to PIU and we always enjoy them. I know the students (and staff) learn a lot about how to do effective ministry/teaching dramas from them and their chapel presentations are always thought provoking and have a powerful message. I especially enjoyed the “Twilight Zone” style skit.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG             

The student chapel band made some worshipful music. Serenity sat next to me and enjoyed the music and the drama

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

SAMSUNG

The students who participated in the drama workshop acted in a skit about the Parable of the Soils from Matthew 13.

No comments: