Wednesday, February 06, 2013

My Super Bowl Birthday Party

SAMSUNG            Our annual tradition is to combine my birthday party with the Super Bowl party since the two events are usually within a day or two of each other. This year was extra special since my favorite team was in the Super Bowl. Even though the 49ers did not win their 6th all-time Super Bowl we still had a good time. It was SAMSUNG            also special since this year I shared my birthday with several other February birthdays – Josh Ladd, Daisy Murdock, Samantha Owen, and Michael Atoigue. We had plenty of triple-chocolate cake which was still amazingly good, even though we got the recipe from a Raven fan (thanks Carol Ann). Super Sunday is always the best Monday morning of the year on Guam.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Here we tried to pose with the kids and I doing some Kaepernicking

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

My birthday card made by one of the PIU students and the amazing cake made by Joyce

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Daisy and Josh enjoy their piece of cake

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

We also enjoyed chili, wings, donuts, chips and salsa, and many other healthy snacks

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

We also watched a good game – my 49ers  came up just 4 yards short!

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Joyce got me a 49er bag for my birthday. Josh matched my jersey number

No comments: