Wednesday, March 05, 2014

It is “Cold” on Guam

SAMSUNG            As the mainland USA struggles through a cold winter, we are also having the coldest weather that I have ever experienced on Guam. This morning when I went out to head over to PIU (about 7.40) the temperature in our driveway was 73 degrees. For the last few weeks evening temperatures have been in the mid to high 70’s. I heard one report that in the early morning hours last week the temperature dropped to 68 Degrees. I have never heard of a temperature that low on Guam. Yesterday evening at about 5-5.30 we were all sitting outside enjoying the very cool, for Guam, weather. It was a perfect evening for enjoying a beautiful Guam sunset.

1 comment:

Brad Boydston said...

I once read that the record low on Guam is 68. There is all kinds of weather weirdness out there these days. There's even an unseasonable typhoon active to the east of you.