Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ministry at Agat Chuukese Fellowship

Today we enjoyed ministry and fellowship on the Southern end of Guam with the Agat Chuukese Fellowship. The PIU Voices of Micronesia Team sang four songs and I preached. The church is pastored by PIU graduate John Jim Phanchy and meets at the Marianas Baptist Church. We have enjoyed many years of partnership with John Jim and the church there. Four of their young people are students at PIU and we hope to see many more of them in the future. I had a good opportunity to share about what is happening at PIU and explain the new programs we have available. I also got to preach on Genesis 1.26-27. Here are a few pictures of our service in Agat this morning.

As usual the Voices of Micronesia sounded great. I think I may have caught them between songs here. 

 
John Jim, me and Ben pose here for a picture after church. We are very thankful for alumni like John Jim and his wife Satrin who are being used in a great way by the Lord to make impact on their communities. 

 
Of course we enjoyed lunch with the group after the service. Here Jayleen and I show that we are indeed mighty at eating hot dogs. After lunch we took Ben around the Southern end of the island to see the sights. I will post pictures of that soon. 

1 comment:

Joyleen Haser said...

Hi Dave..
LoL at mighty eaters..
you should ask Jayleen how she eats bread and dunk it down with water..haha..