Friday, July 16, 2010

VOM Ministry at the Crossroads covenant Church in Concord CA (June23rd)

I know it has been a while since I have posted. Since the last post I have driven from Northern California to San Diego and then all the way to Texas and back. The VOM team has finished the tour, is packing and will fly out of LAX back to Guam on Saturday morning the 17th. I have a lot of pictures and over the next few days I plan to update the blog with a report on the rest of the VOM tour so that I have a full record of what happened on the 2010 VOM tour. So here are some pictures and a brief report on the VOM performance at Crossroads Covenant Church in Concord...

 We had a good group of people there for a Wednesday night. This is the church that Eric and Karyn pastored before they came to Guam
Kita gave her testimony about how she gave her life to Christ after PIU students ministered at her church. 
The performance of the song "Oh God, my God" always seems to be one of the favorites.
One of our friends came to the concert in a limo. They let Kita sit in it to get her picture taken. 
They also let Joyce and I ride in the limo and then took us out for Italian food after the performance. Yummy!

No comments: