Monday, July 19, 2010

VOM Ministry at the Pleasant Hill Christian Church June 24

The VOM team members are now back on Guam (or to their home islands). They departed LAX on Saturday. Joyce and I are up at my parents' place in El Dorado. Over the next few days I will be getting my blog caught up to the present. In the meantime here are some pictures from our ministry at 1st Christian Church of Pleasant Hill last month.






We had a good group out for a Thursday night. Even in the US, churches are a lot more full at the mid-point of the service than at the beginning.
 After the performance there is always good fellowship around the PIU table and around the dessert table

The guys rest and gather up the equipment
Joyce and Maymay coordinate the donation table
Jayleen attractively displays the PIU Fact Book. If you would like one just let me know and I will send it to you. 
The guys get ready to head out with their host for the evening. I think the best part of the trip was all the good people we got to meet.

No comments: