Sunday, September 11, 2011

PIU Goes to the Guam Education Fairs

In our ongoing effort to make PIU more well-known on Guam and recruit some more local students, PIU representatives attended several college-career fairs on Guam this past week. Thursday several PIU staff, faculty and students went down to Southern High school and talked with over 100 high school students there. On Friday another PIU group went (including me) to meet with students at Guam High School. We had over 50 students fill out our info cards there. Saturday our PIU team met with interested students from the Army reserve and Guard. The pictures I have here are from my trip over to  Guam High School with Meluat, Josh and Nino. I really enjoyed getting to meet with high school students and I also got to talk with several of the teachers at Guam High. We are hoping to see a few of these students on our campus in the coming years.

No comments: