Friday, April 06, 2012

Family Night at the Owen’s

Our custom since Mike and Samantha moved back to Guam to join our staff at PIU, has been to bring the kids over on Thursday night to give them a break and get some grandkid time for us. Even though Joyce is still in Texas I thought it would be good to do it on my own on the first Thursday I was back on Guam an the three little ones pretty much wore me out, so I just invited the whole family over this Thursday night. We barbecued some steaks and corn, and had a good time playing in the backyard and talking together. by 10 PM Mike and Sam were the only ones still awake. Joyce is gone one more week, but maybe  next Thursday I will see if I can handle them on my own again.

Serenity was working on her golf swing.

Even though Titus was dressed for the opening of baseball season, he and Courage decided to play a little football.

Meanwhile, Serenity went for the chips and salsa

It was pretty difficult to get them to pose for pictures with so many fun things to do.

No comments: