Thursday, May 31, 2012

From Kita’s PIU Ministry in Susanville California

Below is a recent post from PIU student Kita Mokut who is ministering this summer at the 1st Baptist Church of Susanville California. The church there in Susanville has large Palauan and Chuukese congregations within it, and Kita is working with the already extensive ministries among the Micronesians there to provide some much needed help to the leadership of those 542192_441416132544703_100000289593291_94444759_1699774866_nministries.For more about her and other summer ministries see here.

“Something crazy but amazing just happened here in my white-Parents' home :D A girl whom I do not know very much showed up for Bible Study last Monday was moved & touched by a praise I shared...Today, she wrote to me saying she wanted to see me...(she had questions for me)... I called her up and she came over today at 4 something... well at 4:30 May 30, 2012, She accepted Jesus into her life! Believe it or not, she is a daughter of the KING!!!! She broke down, & prayed on her own, accepting the LORD into her life! She will be returning to AZ tomorrow afternoon, please keep her in your prayers. She prays and hope to find a home Church & Christian friends in AZ... God thank u for YOUR WORD and for preparing me for this great opportunity today. Protect Kimberly Ruda and lead her in the life you now want her to live for you. TO JESUS FOR JESUS!”

No comments: