Saturday, October 20, 2012

Preaching at RCF

SAMSUNG            Earlier this month I had the opportunity to preach at the Ranch Christian Fellowship in Yigo. Most of the leadership and many of the participants are PIU students or graduates. So Joyce and I headed up there in the afternoon to the service. SAMSUNG            The Ranch is a unique fellowship where most, if not all, the people are under the age of 25. The music is not professionally prepared but it just wells up from the hearts of the young people and sounds amazing. There is not a lot of concern about time. We started when we started, there are  no clocks in the building and no one seemed to be concerned about how long I preached. I spoke on the story of Esther. I tried to encourage them from the point of the story that God is in control, even when nobody recognizes that He is there, and can save His people, even when they don’t know that they are in danger, even through people who are not faithful to Him. Joyce took the pictures here of Jesse and I.

No comments: