Thursday, April 04, 2013

Joyce and I in San Diego

I joined Joyce in San Diego on March 26th. I was able to get a lot of business done: I met with an old friend and education colleague in Hawaii on the way out and made considerable headway on a partnership between our schools, interviewed a couple potential new PIU staff members, talked with a foundation guy etc. I could post pictures of all that (and I am thankful for the great connections God gave me in San Diego) but I would rather post pictures of my new grand-daughter and family time there in San Diego. We are blessed!

SAMSUNG

It was a good time to take some family pictures

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

And go on a hike

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Joyce and Milo found a tortoise. It ate dandelions right from Milo’s hand

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Matt, Milo and I got some good barbecue out by the new site of San Diego Christian College

No comments: