Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Saturday Afternoon with Grandpa

SAMSUNG            With Samantha gone to Palau on a PIU student recruiting trip and Joyce working on the dorms, I thought last Saturday was a good day to have the kids spend an afternoon with grandpa. So we spent the afternoon at a playground, got lunch at Chuck E CheeseSAMSUNG            and finished the afternoon with a dessert frostie at Wendy’s. We had a great time and I learned a lot about their opinions in many areas. You would think from the pictures posted here that Titus was not with us. He was, but he has now decided he would prefer not to be photographed and whenever I pointed the camera at him he covered it with his hand. I thought it was a good way to spend a Saturday.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

I think Serenity was hungry. She ate about half of the large pizza

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Serenity and I played the games at Chuck E Cheese together

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The girls enjoyed the rocking horse

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The girls clowned around a little as they ate their frosties.

No comments: