Monday, April 07, 2014

Soul Check #2–PIU

Soul Check (33)As I mentioned in my previous post, the PIU students led worship at the Soul Check celebration from 5 to 6 PM. The students worked hard and practiced diligently and did a great job. I thinkSoul Check (34) they looked pretty good too! They worked hard at ministry all week. In addition to getting ready to lead worship they spent much of the week in Umatac village working with the mayor’s office and doing some friendship evangelism. I will try to get some pictures of that too. Here are a few pictures of the PIU family at the Soul Check celebration. (I did take a few from PIU Facebook pages).

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The students prepare to go on stage

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Sarah and Davey get everyone checked in

SAMSUNG            Soul Check (32)

And we are ready to sing!

Soul Check (30)Soul Check

And then a little time of fellowship

No comments: