Saturday, November 12, 2016

Traveling: TRACS Conference

TRACS (15)

TRACS (10)Every year, for about the last 15 years,  around the 1st of November I attend the TRACS conference. TRACS is PIU’s accreditor. They accredit many Christian colleges and universities all over the world. TRACS (9)Every year I attend helpful seminars, discuss issues with the TRACS staff and mix with the administrators of other schools. This year’s conference was especially helpful. The main speaker was Josh McDowell. I think the last time I heard him speak was 1977. He is still very good. I am glad to be part of TRACS. They have helped us quite a bit to continue and maintain our core value of “excellence.”

TRACS (5)TRACS (13)

The exhibit area (left) and the keynote address by Josh McDowell (right)

TRACS (4)TRACS (8)

The view out my hotel window (15th floor)

No comments: