Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Palauan Evangelical Church Deacon’s Conference

SAMSUNG            A few days after arriving back on Guam from Alaska I headed down to Palau for the PEC Deacon’s Conference. SAMSUNG            The Conference is the quarterly leadership meeting for the PEC leadership and this quarter was held in the village of Ngardmau. I have not been able to be at a conference for a couple years so I was very happy to be able to be part of this one. It was a good opportunity to present to the PEC leadership what PIU has been doing, hear their concerns and to do some planning about how we can work together. PIU has a teaching facility in Palau and we would all like to see it grow and meet the needs in the church for biblically trained leadership. I was also privileged to be able to share the Word with the pastors and community twice on Friday.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Some of the most valuable time at the conference is between sessions and at meals where we have time to have some good conversations.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

I also enjoy the worship that goes along with the business meetings

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The view out the window of my room at the Green Bay Hotel was amazing

SAMSUNG

I also had a chance to preach at the English Service at the Koror Church and hear the KEC worship team again.

No comments: