Saturday, February 01, 2014

“Birthday Chapel” at PIU

SAMSUNG            I think it is an odd coincidence thatSAMSUNG all the people in our executive positions at PIU have birthdays within 6 days of each other on the calendar. Mike noticed the oddity and decided to have the birthday people each share a little about their lives and relationship with God. We also enjoyed seeing our talented students sing and perform a drama. (Pictures of the drama are below and I took video of the songs which I will post later). The whole group also sang “Happy Birthday” to the all the birthday people. Of course, as is my tradition, I will celebrate my birthday tomorrow during my Super Bowl Party and eat chocolate cake at halftime. Serenity took the picture of her daddy here and enjoyed the chapel service along with Dora.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The skit was hilarious. I think that it was about the real qualities that should make a woman attractive.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Joyce, Nino, Sam and I all talked about how God has been and is working in our lives. I love being in an environment where we can be open about who we are and that we are able to have real relationships with our co-workers and students. I was also blessed that each one of us was prayed for by one of the students or staff after we shared.

No comments: