Saturday, February 08, 2014

My “Super” Birthday Party

SAMSUNG            I have been a little busy lately and I need to get caught up with some of the things that have been happening, so here goes. One of our ongoing traditions is to celebrate my birthday at halftime of the Super Bowl. In addition, several members of our PIU family also have birthdays that are very close to the same date. So we celebrate all those birthdays too. Joyce makes my favorite Triple Chocolate Cake (so rich you can only eat it once a year), we eat hot wings and nachos for breakfast, watch the Super Bowl and celebrate our birthdays. This year the game was not so good but we still had a lot of fun. Next year we will get to see the 49ers in the game again.

 

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The living room was full with lots of friends

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

All of us celebrating a birthday got to blow out the candles

No comments: