Saturday, June 14, 2014

Team Owen at the PIU 5K

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            OK, one more post about the PIU “Into the Summer Family Fun Run.” First, I need to squash the rumor that I actually ran. Not this year. I did sponsor two teams – one family team and one student team. Posting these pictures allows me to post some pictures of my grandchildren (which I know my family on the US Mainland enjoys). It always fun when Owen family activities intersect with PIU family activities.

 

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Esme and Courage ran together

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Samantha and Serenity came in not far behind them

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Melvin, Titus, Esme and Courage were enthusiastic members of Team Owen

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

No comments: