Friday, September 28, 2007

Class in Palau

I have been down in Palau teaching Prophetic Literature this week. I arrived on Tuesday night and have been teaching a three hour session each night. I just finished my Saturday morning session and will finish the classroom portion of the course with another session this afternoon. I have five students in the class. We will have a get together after class today with all the PIBC-Palau students. Tomorrow I will speak in the Palauan service at Koror Evangelical Church. I have also had the opportunity to talk to a lot of our old friends and to encourage some of the new missionaries working at Emmaus and Bethania high schools. Last night Erin Plaxton (her mom and dad are working at PIBC-Guam) and her co-teacher at Bethania, Jenny, came over to the PIBC apartment for ice cream and conversation. I will get on the after-midnight flight on Sunday night and arrive back on Guam at about 5:00 AM on Monday.

No comments: