Thursday, April 03, 2008

Day 2-3 In Chuuk

I have been enjoying my time in Chuuk. I have taught two of the three sessions of my Genesis Exegesis class and will teach the final session tonight. It is good to see the faces of the students in class that I have been interacting over the internet with the past 10 weeks. I also had the opportunity to sit with our Board member from the Evangelical Church of Chuuk, Switer Eter, to talk over the vision of the school and how that effects the changes we are making in our program and setup in Chuuk. Today I met with the Teaching Facility staff and faculty (pictured) for an informational meeting (of course it included lunch). Again, I was reminded of how blessed we are with our missionary and local staff here. Tomorrow I will head to our Tol campus to spend time with the staff and students there. It has been a good trip so far. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: