Thursday, June 12, 2008

Temporary Bachelor on Guam

For those of you wondering where I have been the last couple days - I guess a few people besides my mom read this blog - I have been a little busy with the Hebrews class and preparing the materials for the PIBC board meeting coming up in Palau in two weeks. Besides Joyce is still in California with the camera - where the kids and grandkids are - and I have no pictures to post. That is why I am a temporary bachelor. Don Howell, from Columbia International University is team teaching the Hebrews class with me and staying at our house. The class is meeting Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 6.30-9:00 which means the evenings are pretty much taken. We are going in to the PIBC office in the morning and then going out for a late lunch - or when we can work it, we eat at someone's house. Thank you Harald and Hannelore for a great lunch yesterday. Then we rest or do on line work in the afternoon. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday we do a 3 mile run at the Yigo fire station. Then in the evening we have a theological/ministry discussion and in bed by 10. I am enjoying the discussions a lot.

I am looking forward to Joyce coming back on the 20th and then doing some ministry together in Palau the next week.

No comments: