Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grandpa and Grandson Day

SAMSUNG            Friday afternoon I picked up Titus so we could have a grandpa-grandson day. It is always interesting to spend time with Titus because he mixes theology, video games, his imaginary games and other daily events all together into his conversation. Friday night we headed to the mall to eat frozen yogurt (yes the picture is at the exact same table as the one of Courage in the previous post) and go see the movie Ice Age. Titus enjoyed the movie very much. In fact he gets so into the movie I think he actually becomes a character in it. I enjoyed the movie too, even though I thought it was not as good as numbers 1 and 2 in the series. We stayed to the end of the credits to see what clever thing they would do and now we know how Scrat feels. Titus then spent the night at my house, we ate breakfast burritos the next morning and he headed home for lunch. Another day of good memories….

No comments: