Thursday, August 02, 2012

Travel

2012-08-01 23.26.35 Wednesday, after getting the house-sitter, the car-sitter and everything else necessary done (I hope), I got on the plane for the long trip to the mainland to join Joyce, who had already been there for a week, for a couple weeks of visiting family. We will be going back and forth between Redding (Joyce’s mom and dad) and El Dorado (my mom and dad) over the next couple weeks. Matt and his family came up earlier this week and Missy and Leila arrived last night. So expect a lot of new family pictures here for the next couple posts. I will be preaching at Gold Country Baptist on August 12 if you want to hear me there. Looking forward to enjoying some family time over the next couple weeks. Picture was taken from the window at the SF International Airport as the sun came up.

No comments: