Thursday, August 09, 2012

Vacation Post #1 – A Day in El Dorado

2012-08-02 08.03.39 I know I have not posted in a while.  I have been very busy enjoying visiting with family in El Dorado and Redding. We have been taking many pictures as we watch the Olympics and visit together. I will post them over the next few days. I arrived at Sacramento airport on the morning of August 1 and was met by Joyce and Matt who had arrived a couple days before. We headed up to El Dorado to my parents’ place2012-08-02 10.30.40 to spend one full day before we headed up to Redding to see Joyce’s parents. (Joyce is heading back to Redding today, the 9th, and I will stay in El Dorado and will preach at Gold Country Baptist on Sunday.) We had a great day spent with Matt, Kristin and Milo and with my parents. Later in the evening Joyce and Matt went back to the airport to pick up Missy and Leila. You can see from the picture on the left why nobody slept in on Thursday morning. Our family time was off to a good start. More to come.

No comments: