Sunday, December 09, 2012

Advent Chapel

SAMSUNG            Last Friday was the final chapel of the semester. As SAMSUNGis our custom, the final chapel of the Fall semester is the PIU Advent Chapel. The chapel (well kind of!) begins the Christmas season at PIU. Mike and the chapel worship team, as usual, put together a very creative, worshipful and fun Christmas chapel. Almost everyone got to participate in some way. I know I went out feeling like we had been in God’s presence. I am still learning about doing video with my phone, but thought I would mix in a few short videos of the chapel too.

The chapel band plays an upbeat version of Joy to the World

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

Percy and Josh lead us in some Bible readings.

Neena leads us in a Gospel reading

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The chapel band did several different styles of songs. Jesse even got out his banjo for “I Saw Three Ships”

Jessie and Jonie light the peace candle

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The band leads us in “What Child is This?”

God bless us all, everyone!

No comments: