Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cantate Christmas Concert

SAMSUNGRecently Joyce and I decided that we needed to do something fun together as a couple,so we (she actually) decided we would join Cantate Guam, a community choral organization, for the Christmas season and performance of the Messiah in January. So we started at the beginning of December and had our first concert with the group last night. We did three Christmas songs with the Guam Territorial Band at St. Jude’s Church and we SAMSUNGwill perform again on Saturday night for the “Lessons and Carols” concert at the St. John’s Episcopal Church. I have really enjoyed getting back into singing in a choir and getting to meet a lot of great people. I have even been enjoying the practices, though I need to get my voice back into shape. Last night was fun, even when the PIU students tried to distract me from the audience while I was singing. If you are on Guam come out and see us on Saturday night.

No comments: