Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Evaluating my 2012 NFL Picks

At the beginning of the NFL season I made my NFL season picks for who would win the 8 divisions and playoffs. Unlike most NFL commentators I now hold myself accountable for what I said back in September. Here were my picks…

OK My predictions for the NFL season. Division winners: Eagles, Falcons, Packers, 49ers, Broncos, Texans, Patriots, Steelers, Super Bowl will be a victory for the 49ers over the Texans

Well, not too bad. I got 3 out of 4 right in each conference. The Eagles pick was a bad one, but I think the Steelers just had too many injuries or they would have been right there. Of course, the most important pick to be right on was the 49ers in the Super Bowl. We will see on Monday morning (Guam time) whether I was right or not that the 49ers will win their 6th Super Bowl. I am looking forward to my Super Birthday party at 9.30 AM. Go Niners!

No comments: