Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekend Activities at PIU

SAMSUNG

With students moving in on Wednesday and registration done on Thursday and Friday we headed into SAMSUNG            one of my favorite activities of the year – the student orientation weekend. The main purpose of the first weekend, besides showing the new students where their room is and where they can get the stuff they need, is just getting to know them. So Friday and Saturday mainly consist of playing games and hanging around. I enjoy it because I get a SAMSUNGchance to sit around with the new students, learn their names and find out a little bit about them. As we get into the semester, and I get stuck more in my office, I don’t have that opportunity as much. So I had a good time this weekend hanging around with students.

 

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

We played a little volleyball and basketball under the lights

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

And played some games, prayed together, and did some singing

No comments: