Thursday, October 14, 2010

Belated Post of Titus' 4th Birthday Party at PIU

A couple weeks ago I uploaded pictures of Titus' 4th birthday party to my Facebook page. I realize that not everyone got to see that so I thought I should upload at least of few pictures of the auspicious event to my blog as well. The party was held on campus on his birthday in conjunction with a birthday party for Eli Collins, son of our librarian Lisa, and we invited the students, along with faculty and staff and their kids. It was a rainy day but everyone seemed to have a good time.

  I led a couple games while the kids' sampled cake number 1.
Joyce took care of Serenity

Courage, Eli and Titus enjoy the desserts.
The students also enjoy the festivities. Of course, since there is food involved!

They pose with Mike and Samantha

Then Titus gets to open presents.

Mom and birthday boy...     and Titus shows his gratitude for all his gifts.

No comments: