Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Few More Pictures From San Diego

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            I am back on Guam now after a long, but productive, three week trip away. I have a few more pictures from the trip to post, while I am still jet-lagging. After the TRACS Conference, I was able to spend the weekend with Matt, Kristin, Milo and Keiahni before I headed for Texas on Sunday afternoon. Here are a few pictures from the time spent at their place in San Diego. Then I will post a few more pictures from the other stops on my trip. I tried to get my picture with both kids (left) but Milo was not into it on Sunday.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Cute kids in car seats

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Milo and I played in the street every day

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Milo looked tough in either 49ers or Batman gear

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Keiahni looked good behind the wheel of her ride. Grandpa almost dropped a palm branch on her head but everything worked out ok.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

We had a lot of fun together

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

Went to church with the family on Sunday morning and enjoyed hearing Matt on guitar in the worship band – and watching Milo ride various wheeled vehicles

No comments: