Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baymonte (my high school) Reunion

One of my main reasons for being in Scotts Valley was to attend the Baymonte High School "70's" reunion. Because we live so far away I had never been able to attend one of my high school reunions. I have seen a few of my classmates here and there, but many of them I had not seen since graduation in 1974. There was about 25 people there (which is pretty good for such a small school). I wish I could go to the big Baymonte reunion for all the classes on August 24 but I will already be back on Guam.
Six members of the class of 1974 were there. From Left to Right: Paul Grizzell, Sara Welty, Jim Course, Janet Culwell, Ted Shively, me
Sara, Renee, Jennifer and Kathy
Shirley, Jim, me, Janet and Renee
The Guys L to R: Keith Harris, Paul Grizzell, Brian Smith, Dan Croghan, Craig Wallace, Jim Course, Chris Culwell, David Newton, Ted Shively, Louis Mann and Me

No comments: